Sunday, July 13, 2014

MoMA and The Museum of Art & Design

On wednesday the 9th, we've visited the Museum of Modern Art in the morning followed by the Museum of Art & Design in the afternoon. I really enjoyed both of them. At MoMA we visited Sigmar Polke's gallery which was very interesting. I really liked the variety of his paintings and the colours he used.



We also had the chance to visit other galleries including paintings such as Van Gogh's "Starry Night" which I really like and Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe and Campbell's Soup paintings. 






Here are some other paintings that I liked for either their colours, abstraction, contrast and meaning: 











The Museum of Art & Design was quite different but equally interesting. I liked the museum itself and the variety in it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment